7th June 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Which are the essential things to be undertaken to apply for Ph.D in university? Is there any entrance test held for Ph.D?

What is the essential things to be undertaken for applying for a phd in a university.is there a entrance test held for phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  2. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  3. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  4. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  5. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
  6. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  7. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  8. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  9. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  10. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  12. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  14. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  16. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  17. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
17th April 2019, 12:18 AM
parvathyravi
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which are the essential things to be undertaken to apply for Ph.D in university? Is there any entrance test held for Ph.D?

Most of the reputed universities undertake entrance for phd admission.Eligibility for phd admission is any masters with minimum of 55% marks. Mphil , NET /JRF are additional qualifications.Before going for the interview you should prepare a research proposal of your favorite area and seek guide's permission. In some universities after doctoral committee , they allocate guide depending on your topic and availability of guides. JNU, Hyderabad university, pondicherry university, delhi university are some of the places where you can apply for Phd. The application is online mode where you have to fill your details and upload copies of your certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?