27th March 2011, 10:31 PM
Dr. Sidram Karanik

What to do after completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship? How much salary is given to the professor?

What to do after completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship? what salary is given to job (professor) ?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria and other information related to Post Doctoral Fellowship in ICSSR?
  2. Criteria of ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship for university faculty member?
  3. Criteria for appearing in CET for Post Doctoral Fellowship in Reproductive Medicine?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  5. Details and prospectus for Post Doctoral fellowship in reproductive medicine?
  6. List of scholarship programs available for doing PhD in Microbiology in India
  7. Are the chances for me getting selected less or more for the fellowship?
  8. Age limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in UGC recognized universities?
  9. When to apple for fellowship in ICSSR? How many candidates are assessed in a year? Chances of getting selected?
  10. Can I become Chemistry Professor in UGC council if study PhD in Biochemistry after completing M.Sc?
  11. What should I do between higher studies and UGC NET after completing masters in computer science?
  12. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  13. Jawaharlal Nehru Fellowship for Doctoral studies date of announcement of results?
  14. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  15. What is the maximum age allowed for NET exam after completion of Ph.D course?
  16. Different career options after M.Sc or Ph.D in Microbiology and eligibility criteria to get admission in M.Sc?
  17. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope of B.Tech biotechnology in India?
28th March 2011, 09:24 AM
krupadesai

Default Re: What to do after completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship? How much salary is given to the professor?

After completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowships, you can design projects & aid for grants at DST, DBT & UGC granted organizations.

You can join companies as a Research Scientist too.

The most suitable career will be joining as a professor in college. The salary ranges as Rs. 4,00,000/- to Rs. 10,00,000/- per annum. The salary depends on your research experience, publications & will increase subsequently.
18th June 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What to do after completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship? How much salary is given to the professor?

This answer is imp. But what about arts fequalty ugc post-doctoral fellows after comleting period ?
18th June 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after completing UGC Post Doctoral Fellowship? How much salary is given to the professor?

But what about arts fequalty ugc post-doctoral fellows after comleting period ? Dr. Sidram Karanik
27th June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

what scope in abroad after ph.d in forensic science
28th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what happens to the fellowship if one leaves the research programme midway?
9th July 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing PhD in the department of Folklore research at Gauhati University.After completing PhD I want to pursue Post Doct.It is a mater of sad that I don't have good publication till now.Is it possible to do Post doc without publication ?
26th August 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

ugc post doctoral fellowship equal to d.litt ?
10th October 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

when you calfaring for B C canditate fellowship
18th December 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how can i find out a job after UGC exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?