3rd October 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Which exam to clear to go to Nagpur for MBA?

hi..... I am studey in rungta collg. Durg...... I want to go in nagpur for mb.a so.... What exam can be clear.. Please describe.

Related Questions:
  1. Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?
  2. Will NPTI (Nagpur) conduct the couse of MBA in Power Management or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Details and course fee of pursuing MBA from ICWA Nagpur?
  4. Is it possible to clear my pending subjects of Nagpur university from Pune university? -- [New]
  5. Date of MBA CET Exam in Nagpur? Eligibility criteria for this course? Where to get forms for this course?
  6. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management from UK after completing BBA from Nagpur University?
  7. List of Branches in MBA course? Which specialization in MBA is suitable for me after completion of Engineering in Computer Science? Top Colleges for MBA course in Nagpur?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in IMT Nagpur and MBA school from Banglore?
  9. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  10. List of the colleges which has part time M.Tech(Information Technology)
  11. How to do HR from Pune after completing MBA from Nagpur University?
  12. Can I do MBA from Nagpur University? I have studied in BCA final year from Periyar University Salem
  13. List of top colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Nagpur?
  14. Can I get admission to study MBA if didn't clear CAT being a graduate?
  15. List of top 20 colleges of Maharashtra for MBA in IT or M.Tech from any Local college from Nagpur?
  16. List few Project Management institutes in Nagpur?
  17. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  18. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
9th March 2012, 03:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam to clear to go to Nagpur for MBA?

In order to apply for MBA you should attend the CAT/MAT or similar kind of examination. You should be a graduate in any discipline while applying for MBA course. The selection will be on the basis of the score that you secure in the entrance examination. If you obtain a good score in the exam, you will be called for a GD and personal Interview round. You can apply for some of the reputed colleges in Nagpur on the basis of your entrance exam score. Certain institutes and universities conduct their own selection tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?