27th January 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?

sir,i have clear ibps po eaxam my scoar is 139 marks and i am obc candidate,is any chance of selection in banks po. And provide me direction for prepration for gdpi. Please answer me as soon as. My emai: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  2. How to prepare for Group Discussion and Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  4. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  5. Previous last 3 years papers of HPCL Mechanical stream?
  6. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  7. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having scored 157 marks in IBPS Common Written Exam?
  8. How to prepare for Personal Interview of IBPS Recruitment?
  9. How can I prepare for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion of ICICI PO Bank recruitment?
  10. How to prepare for IBPS PO interview?
  11. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Exam?
  12. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  13. Am I eligible for interview of IBPS clerical after scoring 139 marks in general category?
  14. Group Discussion will be there for IBPS Clerk Interview? -- [New]
  15. What is the interview schedule of IBPS clerical exam? I have scored 140 marks
  16. How to prepare for group discussion and interview for SBI PO?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  18. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
11th February 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?

sir,i have clear ibps po exam my score is 139 marks and i am obc candidate,is any chance of call for interview. And provide me direction for preparation for gdpi. Please answer me as soon as. My emai:[email protected]
9th March 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?

Sir, I got 148 marks in IBPSCL exam and I am an obc candidate. Is there any chance of getting interview call. please answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?