17th November 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Which exam is conducted to become a Major in Indian Army? How can I become a Major?

Experts please do explain me that what are the exams as a major in an indian army and i can join after inter first year as a major in a indian army?

28th November 2015, 09:33 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Which exam is conducted to become a Major in Indian Army? How can I become a Major?

You cannot join as a major in Indian Army directly through exams.
In Defense, every posts is promoted as per the experience got in the previous rank.
You can join Defense through CDS which is conducted twice every year by the UPSC.
There are some other notifications given in the ARMY website about the recruitment. Each and every job will be recruited through SSB interviews.
Note: Notifications will be for only male candidates or both male and female or sometimes it will be for Unmarried candidates.
8th July 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exam is conducted to become a Major in Indian Army? How can I become a Major?

Sir I am 23 years old without a graduation certificate.I want to join Indian Army.How can I join Indian Army to serve India as a Captain???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?