30th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.com course through correspondence mode after completion of graduation with Chemistry major?

I am a science graduate with chemistry major and physics and zoology ancillary. Am I eligible? I already worked in Govt.Public Undertaking as Manager(Finance) after passing the Accounts course the( same as in ICWA)conducted by my organisation.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  3. Am i eligible for Major IT companies interviews after doing BSc IT and MSc IT in correspondence?
  4. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  5. Am i eligible to appear for CSIR NET exam after finishing MSc Chemistry in correspondence mode?
  6. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  7. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to do graduation at the age of 32 years?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  10. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  11. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  12. Am I eligible for NET SET exam after completing graduation in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam after finishing MSc Chemistry course through correspondence?
  14. Graduation with single major or double major? which is better?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  16. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  17. Can I do graduation in Botany from IGNOU like universities?
  18. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?
31st October 2015, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.com course through correspondence mode after completion of graduation with Chemistry major?

No, graduation degree in Chemistry are not eligible to do M.Com course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com course are eligible to get admission in M.Com course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
31st October 2015, 09:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.com course through correspondence mode after completion of graduation with Chemistry major?

M.Com stands for Master of Commerce. It is a 2 year course being offered by many of the colleges and universities in India.

You can pursue this course in 2 modes
-Full time / Regular
-Part time / Distance Learning

There will be Entrance Exams for the candidates to get admission for this course. Different universities will conduct their own Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

It is good that you are already doing job. Hence, it is a good choice of opting for M.Com course in Correspondence/ Distance Learning

Here are some popular universities for M.Com in Correspondence.

IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University
University of Delhi
Andhra University
Annamalai University
Kakatitya University
University of Madras etc.

Since you are working as a Manager under Finance Department, completing M.Com course will add value to your career.

You will get promotions and salary increments.

MBA course in Post Graduation is also a good choice which is better than M.Com course. You can do this course also under Correspondence.

Better to go for MBA in Finance or Accounting or Risk Management. You can gain so many managerial skills after completing MBA course which will be very beneficial for you as you are already working as a Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?