8th April 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Information about company secretary course in abroad? Are there any courses in Singapore and Switzerland?

I would like to know more about education after completin company secreatary cource in foreign. I heard that there are courses in singapore and switzerland. Is the said information correct?

30th August 2011, 01:21 AM
herosailem

Default Re: Information about company secretary course in abroad? Are there any courses in Singapore and Switzerland?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know more about education after completin company secreatary cource in foreign. I heard that there are courses in singapore and switzerland. Is the said information correct?
u can move to the institute of charted accountants in india as well......
5th September 2011, 08:06 PM
goutam1222

Default Re: Information about company secretary course in abroad? Are there any courses in Singapore and Switzerland?

In Singapore, companies required to have company secretary, but the main problem is that person must be a local person(native).who is aware of the Singapore Companies Acts.

In Switzerland,the same thing is applied here too.

so don't loose your heart join Indian company secretary course and make a bright future.
17th September 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

BUT IF WE STUDY "COMPANY SECRETARY" IN THAT PARTICULAR COUNTRY THEN IS IT POSSIBLE? OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY? OTHER THEN INDIA.
13th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

are there job opportunities in singapore if v do CS in india? plz reply!!
29th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How will be the future if we study cs in abroad and what is the process to abroad for study cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?