15th December 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose Mechanical, Automobile, IT and Telecommunication?

My son is going to complete his 12th stand,in 2012.we looking for joining him engineering.Which is good.Mechanical or Automobile or IT& telecommunication.we are from Andhra pradesh.please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  2. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  3. Which are the better courses in Polytechnic Engineering?
  4. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  5. What is better between doing B.Tech Mechanical then M.Tech Automobile or B.Tech Automobile then M.Tech Automobile
  6. List of Companies in Hyderabad in the fields of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication and Automobiles?
  7. Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?
  8. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  9. Engineering exam in Pantnagar, how much marks do I need to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which exam should I choose to do specialization in earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines? Should I do Automobile or Mechanical?
  11. Can I apply for lateral entry counseling after completing DECE with 81% marks
  12. B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile? -- [New]
  13. Which specialization should I choose between automobile and mechanical if my specialization is earth drilling equipments, cranes and other heavy machines?
  14. How to do PG in Automobile after completing 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  15. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  16. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  17. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  18. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
16th December 2011, 10:52 AM
bishnu_g

Default Re: Should I choose Mechanical, Automobile, IT and Telecommunication?

mechanical will be good followed by telecommunication
BEST WISHES
6th April 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose Mechanical, Automobile, IT and Telecommunication?

which course is best mechanical engineering or automobile in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?