11th August 2011, 11:07 AM
Manoj250189

For which exams am I eligible for apply after scoring 2187 in WBJECA?

sir i got 2187 in wbjeca ...plz tell me for whch colleges i am eligible to apply for admission...if possible mail me to my emial id:[email protected]

28th October 2016, 01:25 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which exams am I eligible for apply after scoring 2187 in WBJECA?

I don't think the JECA rank you have obtained is bad. It is quite good. If you appear for the counseling procedure you might make it in some good private engineering college. I would also suggest to keep your eyes open for Jadavpur University or Durgapur RCC institute of technology. These 2 universities are government affiliated and they are few of the best universities in India. If you choose to go to government college these should be your options to push you up your career. If you cannot make it in these universities, then I would suggest the only other option will be private colleges, where the fee is moderate.
If you don't feel doing MCA, you can sit for JEECUP to study in polytechnic colleges, or JELET to study in polytechnic and pharmaceutical colleges or CAT to study in MBA colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?