31st May 2011, 10:08 AM
Sudhasri

Which exams can I write to get government jobs after B.E ECE?

Am doing my second year B.E ECE. What are the exams we have to write to get govt jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams can I write to get government jobs after B.E ECE?
  2. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Railway jobs availability after B.Tech in ECE and group entrance exams for the same?
  4. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  5. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech ECE students? What are the exams which we have to write for Railway jobs?
  7. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the government exams available after completing B.E ECE and diploma ECE? Age limit for it?
  9. Which are the best entrance exams for ECE students?
  10. Which government jobs can I write after doing ECE from government college of engineering Salem?
  11. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  12. What are the different exams we need to write after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a job in private or government based companies? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to write civil Service exams for Police jobs? Am I eligible to apply for government jobs while in final year B.Tech ECE?
  14. Jobs for which I am eligible in central/state government after B.E ECE? Details about the exam and date of exam?
  15. Is there any government job I can apply by clearing the competitive exams?
  16. What type of government exams can I write after doing B.E ECE
  17. Which are the exams conducted for Government Jobs for B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
1st June 2011, 05:46 PM
sri_green09

Default Re: Which exams can I write to get government jobs after B.E ECE?

Do not except for a government job.
if you get good score there are lots of opportunity to get a good job in private sector with good sector.
the procedure to get a government job is very difficult.
21st August 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

how to get a knowledge of railways?
20th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i am now studing 3rd btech, in my university there is no java in ECE branch. is i join any additional java course, where it is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?