11th November 2012, 05:41 PM
rani vigneswari

What type of government exams can I write after doing B.E ECE

hi, am doing B.E (ECE) 3rd yr & my age is 19. i want to know what type of government exams can i write now??

Related Questions:
24th January 2013, 10:36 AM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

Default Re: What type of government exams can I write after doing B.E ECE

The BE in electronics and communication is an engineering degree which has good scope ,After completion BE you have many govt jobs like BSNL,MTNL,VSSC,ALL INDIA RADIO etc.

and then you write govt exam to higher study:
you can do Post Graduates courses and then obtain a PhD you have lots of option during this PG courses like ME/M Tech,IAS/IPS,Navy/NDA,and finance related course like MBA,

So decide your career and prepare accordingly reach the goal.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka? 9 31st August 2019 11:55 AM
How to apply for government jobs in universities or government colleges? Maximum/upper age limit to apply for government job after clearing NET exam? 7 22nd March 2016 02:33 PM
Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams? 4 31st May 2013 05:58 PM
Government exam question papers and exam notifications? Any website to get such notification about government exams? 9 21st November 2012 05:26 PM
Qualities required to become a government lecturer? Is it necessary to answer NET, Ph.D or M.Phil exam? Any experience needed? Which are the other government exam I should attend? 1 19th June 2012 11:59 AM