24th April 2016, 04:42 PM
Joel Jacob Mathew

Which field should I study in 11th standard to become an ISRO Scientist?

I have wrote my 10th board exams and I am confused which field I should study at 11th standard. I would also like to know what are the qualifications of an ISRO scientist. PLS help me

24th April 2016, 10:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field should I study in 11th standard to become an ISRO Scientist?

To become scientist you have to opt for science stream with mathematics as the compulsory subject in class XI and XII and you have to pass your class 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognised board.
24th April 2016, 11:07 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Which field should I study in 11th standard to become an ISRO Scientist?

In order to enter in to the ISRO as a scientist you should have to take up Maths,Physics,Chemistry branches in your 11th class and then after the completion of the 12th class take up the engineering course of study in
  • Computer science
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication
  • Civil Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Electronics and Telecommunication

These are the branches which are eligible for the ISRO scientist vacancies and you can enter in to the ISRO after your graduation only and you should have crossed 65% at least and should not have any back logs to appear for the ISRO vacancies

Appear for the ISRO written test and after getting cleared you will be sent through the interview and then you will get job in ISRO.
30th April 2016, 02:07 PM
usmanmck

Default Re: Which field should I study in 11th standard to become an ISRO Scientist?

I have wrote my 10th board exams and I am confused which field I should study at 11th standard. I would also like to know what are the qualifications for study computer scince
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?