11th December 2011, 08:02 PM
shabana sultana

How to get a job in government sector? What are the job requirements and how to prepare for it?

hello sir i am shabana. how to get a job in government sector.
for job what are requirements.
how i have to prepare?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. How should one prepare to find a good job in government sector?
  4. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  5. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  6. How to qualify myself for a Government Job in Tourism Sector? What are the requirements?
  7. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  8. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  11. Should I leave my government job to prepare for IES?
  12. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  13. Is government job better than a job in private sector? How to prepare for a government aptitude job
  14. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  15. Government or private sector job for Mechanical engineer?
  16. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  17. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  18. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
19th December 2011, 03:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector? What are the job requirements and how to prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabana sultana View Post
hello sir i am shabana. how to get a job in government sector.
for job what are requirements.
how i have to prepare?
In order to get government job, you will have to qualify certain entrance examinations conducted at both central as well as on state level. For each of the examinations, you will need to fulfill the eligibility criteria depending upon the post and department.

To know about all such examinations, you must refer to the official website of the following regulatory bodies:

Union Public Service Commission
Staff Selection Commission
Public Service Commission of your state.

To be eligible for most of the examinations, you must hold a bachelors degree and must be within the age limit of 21-30 years. However, for some of the examination, the required qualification could be masters degree in a particular stream and the age limit could also vary as per the requirement of a particular job.
19th December 2011, 07:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in government sector? What are the job requirements and how to prepare for it?

The candidate should possess certain eligibility requirements to apply for public sector jobs. The educational and the age eligibility requirements may vary with job profile. Pass in XII class is the minimum qualification required for most of the junior level jobs. SSC, UPSC, PSC, etc are the authorized bodies that carry out most of the governmental exams. The candidate should prepare for the exam based on the proposed syllabus. Practicing previous year’s questions is one of the best ways to prepare for the test.
14th February 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

how could i prepare myself in my 3rd yr of btech for govt jobs
19th May 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello
Is there any scope for girls after b.tech printing technology and m.tech print & graphic communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?