20th November 2011, 05:45 PM
prally

Which exams required to do MS in Pharma in Germany?

dear frends,
which exam req 4 germany to do ms in pharma.either gre,ielts,tofl?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  3. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  4. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  5. List of competitive exams required to write for studying MS in Germany?
  6. What is the criteria and qualifications required for applying entrance exams in Germany?
  7. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  9. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  10. Can i do MD from Germany after Pharma D?
  11. Criteria and qualifications for applying entrance exams in Germany? -- [New]
  12. What is the qualification required for DI exam? Can B.Pharma students appear for it?
  13. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  14. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for M.S in Germany? I've completed B.Pharma
  17. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  18. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
8th January 2018, 11:12 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Which exams required to do MS in Pharma in Germany?

There are mainly two types of tests that you need to write to get admission in Germany Universities. They are
1. Language proficiency tests
2. Aptitude test( Based on desired course)
Here are the lists of language proficiency tests and Aptitude tests:

Language Proficiency Tests:
1. TOEFL
2. ILETS
3. TestDaf
4. DSH.

Aptitude Tests:

For UG:
1. FSP(Feststellungsprüfung)
2. JEE Advanced.
For PG:
1. GRE.
2. GMAT
One test should be taken in each of the types(English Proficiency, German Proficiency, Aptitude).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?