31st March 2011, 01:28 PM
siddharth thakkar

Exams required for admission to colleges in Maharashtra?

which exams are required by maharastra colleges for admission?im from gujarat and had not given AIEEE exam, so are there any chances for admission or which exams are required by the colleges for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  2. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  3. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  5. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  6. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  7. Which is better M.Sc.IT or M.Sc.CS?
  8. Top government college in Maharashtra for MBA Finance? Required scores in entrance exams to be eligible for admission there?
  9. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  10. Can I Do BCA Without Having Mathematics in 12th?
  11. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?
  12. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  13. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission? -- [New]
  14. Basic information and colleges in Maharashtra for Food Microbiology?
  15. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  16. How can I get admission in Genetics after passing 12th without giving IIT? Names of the government colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
31st March 2011, 02:49 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Exams required for admission to colleges in Maharashtra?

dear,

MH-CET

This is the common exam test for all the streams ,

1.engg.
2.medical
3.commerce.
4.for graduation/ direct exam
5.short term courses.

all the best.....................
21st June 2011, 07:27 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

MH CET is the Exam through which you can Join in Different Colleges in Maharashtra

MH-CET Last/Important Dates :-

Information about MHT-CET

“Common Entrance Test” MHT-CET-2011 for all Health Sciences, Engineering and Pharmacy degree courses for the academic year 2011-2012.

The Entrance Test was on Thursday, 12th May 2011.

I am providing you other information for Next year Preparations so Keep it in your Mind.

Application Cost:-

The cost of the Application Form along with the three information brochures of MHT-CET-2011 and Examination fee is

Rs.700/- for open category and all Outside Maharashtra candidates and Rs.500/- for reserve category candidates

These are the Help Line Numbers You can have contact for any Query

• For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses :- (022) 30233-444 / 445 / 446

• For Health Science Courses :- (022) 22620363/64 (Ext. 317/323), 22652257/59

These some Books you can Refer them while Preparing for it.

These are the Below Books which you can Refer then Individually for MHT CET.

Papers can Be found on these Links and Even my Attachment.

Physics Question Papers

You won't Get anything much in above Links. I would Like to suggest you to Go for Previous year Papers on books.

Some Books are :-

21st June 2011, 11:31 PM
Jadhav vaishnavi yuvraj

For getting admission in Maharashtra colleges u should have a domicile certificate or any other proofs that prove and gives u eligibility to get admission in Maharashtra colleges and then u should give MH-CET exam for engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?