16th February 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Which Exams should I appear for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology to get a Government Job?

I want to know which exams should i appear after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for getting a government job.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the software jobs I can take after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  2. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  3. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a professor job in government polytechnic institute in Kolkata after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Which Exams should I appear for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology to get a Government Job?
  6. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  7. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  8. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. What type of entrance exams I need to write to get a government job after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  16. Which are the government exams which I can write based on the district to get the government job after completion of B.Sc Chemisty?
  17. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  18. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
16th February 2012, 01:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Exams should I appear for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology to get a Government Job?

Its a good choice of showing interest to join in Government Jobs after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology. But, it is not so easy to get a Government Job. One should have strong preparation towards the entrance exams to get through them and to get a Government Job.

If you are interested to get a Government Job in various Central Government Engineering services on the basis of your B.Tech academic qualification, then try to have good preparation for IES Exam being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commissison)

If you are interested to join in various Defence services like
-Army
-Navy
-Air Force,
then try to crack CDS (Combined Defence Services) Exam which is also being conducted by UPSC.

Having interested to join in civil services like
-IAS
-IPS
-IRS etc.
its better to crack CSAT Exam. Later on you have to get through Civil Services Main Exam and Interview too.

Some public sector companies like HPCL, ONGC, NTPC, BSNL etc. will leave notifications for the recruitment of various positions.

Collect the information and apply for the job which you are interested.

You can also have good number of jobs in Railways. If you are interested, you can prepare for the same.

So, what I suggest you is to decide upon the kiind of job designation which you want to join and know the selection procedure for the same and prepare accordingly.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?