9th September 2011, 03:12 PM
hamsaveni.c.g

Features of Hospital Management course? How much salary will be offered through this course?

sir/mam i want join for hospital management i want now about feature of this course? and how much salary i can earn in India & other countries like usa,uk.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Private dental colleges available in Goa or Pondicherry having MDS courses?
  2. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  3. Difference between Public Healthcare Management, Hospital Management, Hospital Administration and Clinical Management? What is the salary scale annually in UK?
  4. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  5. How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management
  6. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  7. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  8. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  9. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  10. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  11. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges
  12. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  13. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers? -- [New]
  15. Should i join MBA program in Hospital management offered by Ramachandra after my B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  17. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  18. How much is the salary of Dentist(BDS) in Government Hospital in Karnataka State?
22nd September 2011, 12:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Features of Hospital Management course? How much salary will be offered through this course?

Hospital management is a lucrative career option. This is an important course which enhances the smooth and speedy functioning of hospitals. Hence there arises the demand for qualified and experienced professionals in this area. The starting salary package will be around Rs 7000 to Rs 10000. The candidates also have higher opportunities abroad and the salary will very well depend on the level of experience and qualifications involved.
18th October 2011, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Features of Hospital Management course? How much salary will be offered through this course?

sir i want ot do hospital manegment from india and how much salary will get after copleting my course..... in india
and wat are chances to go abroad and how much it will cost me to enroll in good university/ and wat will the paY?
i hav done mbbs .... will this add to my advantage? or can i practice both at the same time
plz reply to my query? i m very cofusedto wat to choose???????????
25th November 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i am completing my 12th this year so which degree will fetch good income in hotel management b.sc or bba or i go for one year graduation from ugc and do mba in hotel management.
14th January 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a dentist, have done clinical research and then mba in healthcare. i also have a work experience of working as a dentist and a lecturer of about 1 year 2 month. i want to go to australia and get settled there but i am confused regarding the mode of entry. can u suggest me a few hospitals or companies where in i can apply for jobs..... my email id is [email protected] revert back...loads of thanx....
25th January 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the sa'ary of a bds doctor in india
25th January 2012, 02:22 PM
gopalkrishna22

Red face Re: Features of Hospital Management course? How much salary will be offered through this course?

hello friend..
the career option which can fetch u good with handsome salary are:-
1:-if u are a science student, u can go for an engineeering degree[b.tech/B.E] from a good engineering college,if u can get the iits and nits,thats awesome otherwise u can go for private colleges with a good placement history.for admission in NITs and private colleges,u have to give AIEEE.
2:-other options are bba and then mba,bca and then mca,u can also go for hotel managment.
3:-if u r going for b.sc then u can.t get a good job immediately,but after then u can either go for m.sc or may be mba.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.
26th January 2012, 10:23 AM
mani_baban

hello friend..
the career option which can fetch u good with handsome salary are:-
1:-if u are a science student, u can go for an engineeering degree[b.tech/B.E] from a good engineering college,if u can get the iits and nits,thats awesome otherwise u can go for private colleges with a good placement history.for admission in NITs and private colleges,u have to give AIEEE.
2:-other options are bba and then mba,bca and then mca,u can also go for hotel managment.
3:-if u r going for b.sc then u can.t get a good job immediately,but after then u can either go for m.sc or may be mba.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE.
29th February 2012, 02:14 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can go for an engineeering degreefrom a good engineering college,if u can get the iits and nits,thats awesome otherwise u can go for private colleges with a good placement history.for admission in NITs and private colleges,you have to give AIEEE.other options are bba and then mba,bca and then mca,you can also go for hotel managment.
good luck
10th March 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, approx. how much a max. salary should a hospital administrator can earn after completing masters of hospital administration from an average college except the top most.
11th May 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What type of feature after completing of hospital management course
29th August 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

what type of salary can be earned from the jobs after doing the bachelor course of hospital management??
15th December 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

hi ...wel i m a physiotherapist with 2 ys work ex want to know wat are futue pospects of doing a an mba in hospital management from USA or UK and thn cuming bck to india to and work here ? how valid will be the course in india and what will be the package i can expect in india? also if anyone has info abt colleges, courses, fees , universities in usa and uk pls do write in...also good colleges in bombayy fo the same nd pay package if i do from bombay?
22nd January 2013, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have 6yrs of exp on hospital administaration and i did mba hr and also having 1yr hr recruitment exp. I am interest join hospital management its suitable me bright future pls help or suggest me
10th May 2013, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

hey>>i am a BDS with a 3 yrs work exp...i am planning to do a hospital management course..want toknow if its worth it?
15th June 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc MIT from manipal and want to do hospital management . Which institute is good and I am staying in Lucknow . I am married also and have one kid also . Help me .
26th June 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello, Sir can i do mba in hospital mangement after bsc in operation technician
24th November 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing 2 science.my fevrt subject is maths.wat r the good oppertunities waiting for me?pls answer.
8th January 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed my bsc microbiology. n m planning to do mba hospital administration as pg. can u tel me if its good n give me a good package too.
19th July 2014, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Iam a bds graduate and I would like to know about hospital management in UK .do I need ilets score and which college will be the best one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?