14th April 2018, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Nutrition) in IPMT, New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in IPMT of New Delhi. I want to study BSc in Nutrition. Please tell me about the fee expenses of this course in this IPMT, New Delhi? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for IPMT? Complete information about IPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  3. Admission procedure to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Orion Institute of Management and Technology, Vadodara?
  4. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  5. Is IPMT delhi a better institute for merchant navy?
  6. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Biotechnology) in Delhi
  7. Fee expenses of MBA(Banking and Insurance) in Pinnacle Institute of Engineering and Management, New Delhi? -- [New]
  8. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Nursing) in Delhi
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Manufacturing Engineering) in Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi?
  10. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Science?
  13. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  14. Coaching classes with fee expenses to prepare for IAS exam in Delhi?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Labour Laws in Delhi? Course structure and fee expenses?
  16. Admission fee for IPMT B.Tech engineering? What is the procedure?
  17. List of colleges offering BDes(Fashion Design) with fee expenses in Greater Noida and Delhi?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Stress Analysis) in Delhi University?
15th April 2018, 04:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Nutrition) in IPMT, New Delhi?

** B.Sc. Nutrition or Bachelor of Science in Nutrition is an undergraduate Nutrition and Dietics course.

** The duration of this course is three years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, the tentative Fee expenses of BSc(Nutrition) in IPMT, New Delhi is rs 25000 per years.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Plot No. 154/106, Pahari Street Number 5, Chatterpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110074
Phone: 011 6888 8652
15th April 2018, 04:58 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Total fee expenses covered to study B.Sc (Nutrition) course in IPMT, New Delhi may be around Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 5 lakh. It may changes from time to time or year by year.
15th April 2018, 05:43 PM
ranu shahi

Total fee expanses to pursue B.Sc in Nutrition in IPMT, New Delhi should vary from other college.
Expenses should be under Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000. It should not exceed from this value.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?