16th October 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA in Vit University, Vellore? Should I get admission through entrance exam or management quota?

Please, tell me that what will be the fee structure for MBA in vit university vellore and should I get admission through management quota or through entrance exam? What do you recommend?

8th November 2016, 10:34 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure of MBA in Vit University, Vellore? Should I get admission through entrance exam or management quota?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please, tell me that what will be the fee structure for MBA in vit university vellore and should I get admission through management quota or through entrance exam? What do you recommend?

Here is the fee structure of VITEEE university for MBA program.

One year tuition fee is 133000.
One year special fee for examination and other is 30000.
Total one year fee is 163000 rs for MBA course.

You will have to qualify the following entrance exams to get admission in the MBA course.

^ NET
^ SET
^ CAT
^ MAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?