25th February 2017, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure?

Hello, I am doing BCA from Andhra Pradesh and after it want to study MCA from VIT, Vellore. What is the eligibility criteria for it? Fee structure and admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
  2. What is the Fee structure of MCA in VIT, Pune?
  3. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  5. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc. Biotechnology in VIT Vellore
  7. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  8. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Rochester Institute of Technology, USA to study Computer Engineering course after BCA? Fee structure for whole course? Can I get admission without clearing IELTS exam?
  10. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. Fee structure of MBA in Vit University, Vellore? Should I get admission through entrance exam or management quota?
  13. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  14. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  16. Is VIT institute good for pursuing MCA? What is the criteria and details of admission?
  17. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
31st December 2017, 03:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure?

VIT conducts VITMEE for admission in MCA course. The required discipline to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 60%.

So, you have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission in course. The entrance paper contains questions of Computer Awareness, English, Mathematics etc.

For fee structure and notification regarding the examination visit at http://www.vit.ac.in
31st December 2017, 05:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get admission in MCA course at VIT, Vellore? Fee structure and admission procedure?

After completing your BCA you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by VIT for admission in MCA course.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60%.

The fee structure is almost Rs 1.25 lakh for each year. To get more information about university visit at http://www.vit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?