1st January 2012, 11:42 AM
KP2KOMAL

Who all can download the application form for NDA? What is the fee structure?

SIR
WHO CAN I DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM OF NDA...please tell me who are they
& FEES

THANKS
KPSharma

Related Questions:
  1. MA in Economics application will be accepted by Symbiosis School of Economics if reach after deadline? Will it be possible to download the form?
  2. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  3. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  4. Where to get WBJEE 2016 application form? -- [New]
  5. How to download the NDA application form?
  6. How can I register for JEXPO online? Registration procedure?
  7. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  8. What is the duration of B.Ed course? Which is the best university? How will I get the application form? Fee structure of it?
  9. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  10. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  11. Where can I get M.A Hindi Private Study application form? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure?
  12. Date of sale of M.Tech application form? Criteria for applying for the course? Fee structure of the M.Tech course?
  13. What is the fee structure for NDA exam? From where to get the form?
  14. Where can I get M.A Hindi private study application form? Date is the sale of forms? Fee structure of it?
  15. What is the fee structure of AFMC? Is there any seperate application fee
  16. I have got TNPSC group2 application serial number for my application form, but am not aware of the site where i can download the application form. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of engineering colleges along with their fee structure(with hostel fee) in MP? What's the application form issuing date of MP-PET?
  18. Source to download the NDA entrance exam application form?
1st January 2012, 04:19 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Who all can download the application form for NDA? What is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP2KOMAL View Post
SIR
WHO CAN I DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM OF NDA...please tell me who are they
& FEES

THANKS
KPSharma
NDA (I) 2012 Notification was already Published and Availiable in the official website of UPSC.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and this examination is Conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination you have to complete your 12Th examination from a recognised Board, Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NDA Examination.

Only Unmarried Male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 Years are eligible for NDA (I) 2012 Examination, Make sure that you are born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996.

If you are Fulfill the Given Eligiblity Criteria, then you can fill the Online application form, And the application form fees is Rs 50 and you have to pay the fees either by Submit Cash in SBI or Pay fees through SBI Net Banking, Debit, Credit Card.

The Online application Process was already started and the last date of apply for this examination Online 30/Jan/2012.

The examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So, please fill the NDA (I) 2012 Application form soon before the last date and for more Information check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in

Apply Online : Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 72 views)
1st January 2012, 07:27 PM
anlakshmi

Default Re: Who all can download the application form for NDA? What is the fee structure?

NDA stands for National Defence Agency.

NDA Examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

After qualifying NDA Examination you can join Defence Services like :

->Indian Army
->Indian Air Force
->Indian Navy

The candidate eligible for NDA Examination must passed 12th class and the age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

The candiate must be single and medically fit.

The important dates for NDA I Examination, 2012 are

Date of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date of receipt of form : 30-01-2012
Date of exam : 15-04-2012

If you are fulfill the given eligibility criteria,then you can fill the online application form and the application form fee is RS 50.And you have to pay the fee either by submit cash in SBI or pay fee through Net Banking.

For more details check the website : http://upsc.gov.in
26th January 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

when would be the nda offline applications would release?
6th August 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the portion for nda exam?
How can i get hallticket.
Please tell me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?