30th April 2012, 10:24 PM
vimla1974

Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights?

Wheter 2 years post graduate diploma programme from indian institute of human rights can eligible for UGC NET entrance exam..? its urgent pls. answer

Related Questions:
  1. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  2. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  3. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  4. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  5. What is the eligibility for NET for PGDHR passed candidates?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Indian Institute of Human Rights authorized from any constitutional body like UGC/AICTE/Government of India
  8. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  10. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Fee structure for PG diploma in human rights? What is the scope for this course?
  12. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  13. Can we do PhD after PGDM?
  14. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
  16. Indian Statistical Institute JRF IN HUMAN GENETICS Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  18. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
12th June 2012, 10:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vimla1974 View Post
Wheter 2 years post graduate diploma programme from indian institute of human rights can eligible for UGC NET entrance exam..? its urgent pls. answer
To apply for NET Examination, you need to complete your Master degree course from a recognized University with minimum 55% Marks, Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. If you have not complete your Post graduate degree course then you are not eligible to apply for this examination, So please complete your Post graduate degree and then apply for NET Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year for the Post of Lectureship / Junior Research fellowship Post.

This examination is Conducted in June and December every year.

To apply for NET you have to attained the age of 19 years, there is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.

For JRF, your age should not be more than 28 years.

So, please complete your Post graduate degree course and then you can apply for NET Examination online and for more details about NET please check official website:

ugcnetonline.in
12th June 2012, 11:03 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights?

hi friend,

NET stands for National Eligibility test
and this examination is Conducted by
UGC, Twice in a year in month june and december.

yes, but after compliting your graduation you are eligibiable.

for applying NET examination a candidate should completed his/her master degree with minimum 55% from recognise university.

age limit should minimum 19 years.
there is no upper age limit.

for more info. please visit this website:
ugcnetonline.in

all the best
12th June 2012, 11:58 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

2 years post graduate Diploma students are not eligible for NET exam because the educational qualificatio to appear NET exam is Master's graduation or post-graduation from a recognised university.

NET(National Eligibility Test) exam is conducted by the UGC(University Grants Commission) two times in a year i.e in the month of july and december.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete Post-graduation from a recognised university.

55% of marks is compulsory in your post graduation and 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

The age limits for JRF(Junior Research Fellowship) is not more than 28 years, and there is no minimum age limit.

The age limits for Lectureship is there is no maximum age limit and the minimum age limit is 19 years.

For more details
CLICK HERE

All the best.
9th July 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can you plz provide me the list of ugc rcognise institute for hardware networking....
12th July 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed post graduation diploma in business administration through symbiosis distance learning.
am i eligible for NET exam ??
12th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed post graduation diploma in business administration from symbiosis distance learning.
Am i eligible for NET exam ?
12th July 2012, 02:02 PM
swatilalwani

I have completed post graduation diploma in business administration from symbiosis distance learning.
12th July 2012, 02:03 PM
swatilalwani

13th July 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

what are the formalites for applying ugc net and minimum marks?
14th August 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear net exam after completing post graduate diploma in human rights from indian institude of humanrights.
14th August 2012, 11:15 PM
yogesh8955347778

To apply for NET Examination, you need to complete your Master degree course from a recognized University with minimum 55% Marks, Diploma candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination. If you have not complete your Post graduate degree course then you are not eligible to apply for this examination, So please complete your Post graduate degree and then apply for NET Examination.
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is Conducted by UGC, Twice in a year for the Post of Lectureship / Junior Research fellowship Post.
This examination is Conducted in June and December every year.
To apply for NET you have to attained the age of 19 years, there is no upper age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.
For JRF, your age should not be more than 28 years.
26th October 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

is 2 year PG Diploma in human rights equal to master degree?
10th December 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Indian institute of human rights, new Delhi mentioned in certificate two year post graduate diploma in human rights is equivalent to master degree issued by Manipal academy of higher education and some other universities.Is it right or wrong.If it is right, what after P.G.Diploma and what is job opportunity in govt sector. From SHARAN
18th March 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done my masters in sociology from assam university, now I want to do
PG diploma in human rights, now I want to know is this course is equivalent to MA and also what are its future prospect.From Aditi Sur
22nd March 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I have PG diploma in human right from indian institute of human rights and having ma in English from anamlai university with fifty percent aggregate also having med from rohtak uni.with fourty five percent marks.can l sit for net exam.please satisfy my query.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?