9th September 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

In which field can I go after passing MBA?

after mba what type of study i can do and after that what type of job i can get .

Related Questions:
  1. Which field is better after passing 12th? Can I choose commerce field? Details about BBM, MBA, BSc and MSc?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA being an English graduate? Which field should I opt after completing MBA? -- [New]
  3. Is there any chance for MBA for me after BCA?
  4. Do B.E CS students have any opportunities related to CS field after doing MBA?
  5. Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?
  6. How to join the field of management after passing 12th in Maths? Which one is better between BCA and BBA? I want to do MBA in IT
  7. What are the options available for me after B.Pharm?
  8. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will there be any fields in MBA related to ECE that help to open own business? Will there be any further ways of starting a Company in ECE field if I take MBA in Telecom?
  10. In which field can I go after passing MBA?
  11. What should I do between MBA and MCA? Any software related field in MBA?
  12. Which MBA field is suitable for me after doing company secretary course?
  13. Which MBA field is suitable for me? I am doing company secretary course
  14. How to do MBA after passing B.Com final year?
  15. Am I eligible to do CS after pursuing MBA in distance MBA field?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  17. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  18. How to get Automobile job after MBA?
8th October 2012, 06:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field can I go after passing MBA?

The most common option is to go with management sector jobs. Management trainee jobs are offered through firms like CIL, Idea Cellular etc. Job profiles can be selected according to your specialization area of study. There is no need for any special study after MBA. The degree is enough to obtain a managerial/administrative job with attractive salary packages.
3rd April 2014, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which field can I go after passing MBA?

my degree course is bsc(M E Cs ) .is it better doing mba in hotel managment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?