1st April 2013, 03:23 PM
Swapnil Hingwe

Which field should I choose after SSC?

Which Field one should choose after SSC , that will help him in his coaching and teaching of IAS Preliminary Exams as well as Mains? And should one join coaching for IAS after SSC or HSC ?

1st July 2013, 01:56 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: Which field should I choose after SSC?

Select the field as per your choice.If you like science and technology then go for science stream.If you like accounting or economics then go for commerce.Both branch has great scope.Both are equal.Science is also hard and commerce is also hard.Just see your interest and then select your branch.
20th November 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in 10th std and i am confuse about my career what should i choose as career after my 10th pls help me
25th March 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed her 10th examination fewdays ago . Get aim is to become an IAS. She doesn't prefer maths related group.How can she achieve her goal without any interference of Maths in her studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?