2nd September 2011, 01:51 PM
mrmohanramu

Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after the completion of B.Tech?

What is good to do after B.tech whether to opt for M.tech,MBA.
Please give details regarding M.tech and MBA to study in India and abroad.

2nd September 2011, 06:09 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after the completion of B.Tech?

I want to suggest you that after b.tech you should choose the M.tech, because if you are having b.tech which is a technical field, so you should not choose MBA.
MBA is the business management degree and m.tech is a technical field so u are now pursuing b.tech then you should go to m.tech, because these two both are technical field while MBA is a different field.
For the M.tech you have to fight the GATE entrance examination. You fill the form,then you can fight the exam and if you get good marks then you can choose any nice college of your choice.
The duration of this degree is 2 years. So this is my suggestion to you.
2nd September 2011, 06:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better for me between M.Tech and MBA after the completion of B.Tech?

The decision should be taken based on your career aspirations. If you wish to make a career in the technical line then you must take up M.Tech. If administration is the area that interests you then take up MBA. If you want to go for M.Tech then certainly appear for GATE or any other exam based on where you plan to study. For MBA exams like CAT, MAT are there. If you want to go abroad you need to first select the institute and then check the score accepted by them.
2nd September 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

is there scope in architecture as much as there is in engineering???
28th July 2012, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

any sample question paper for mat or cat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?