20th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

In which field should I take summer training while in pre-final year of ECE branch?

dear sir.....i have given exams of b.tech. pre-final yr from ECE branch....nw i want to take summer training..........bt nw i m confused in which field,i should take training to bright my future............

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
  2. How to do summer training in Embedded System? I am doing B.Tech ECE field
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  5. ECE field training of 2nd year during summer vacation?
  6. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  7. Good companies for summer training for 1st year ECE branch student?
  8. How to go about for summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  9. From where to do summer training in June after B.Tech(ECE) third year?
  10. Details on summer training after 3rd year engineering in ECE branch?
  11. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  12. What should an ECE student do in a summer course?
  13. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  14. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  15. Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?
  16. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  17. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  18. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
13th November 2011, 10:50 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which field should I take summer training while in pre-final year of ECE branch?

You can get trained in
c
c++
java
and coming to your core subjects get grip on
VLSI
DCS
MWE
13th November 2011, 10:51 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: In which field should I take summer training while in pre-final year of ECE branch?

You can get trained in
c
c++
java
and coming to your core subjects get grip on
VLSI
DCS
MWE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?