23rd December 2010, 12:59 AM
Aswini Boddu

Finished BSc in Nursing and interested to do work in Hospital : How to make my future bright?

i have finished my BSc in Nursing,i am not interested in doing work in hospital,but i want a good career in my life.so plz give me a good sugession to make my future bright.

23rd December 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Finished BSc in Nursing and interested to do work in Hospital : How to make my future bright?

haiiiiiiii it is gud and try 2 further studies also it is better to do work in good position ok
23rd December 2010, 03:20 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Finished BSc in Nursing and interested to do work in Hospital : How to make my future bright?

as you have done B.Sc in nursing so now if you want to built you career in nursing field then either you have to join in hospital or in private nursing home.

but if you want to do something different from nursing then you have to study some other courses. you should take admission in any subject in which field you want to built your career.

but from nursing if you want to do something without joining in hospital then you may join in medical store or as a lab assistant of a doctor etc.

best wishes.
23rd December 2010, 05:43 PM
henzss

Default Re: Finished BSc in Nursing and interested to do work in Hospital : How to make my future bright?

if u dont wanna study right now,do some training to gain experience,.......do work for few months and then u can continue with msc or even mba.
23rd December 2010, 09:10 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Finished BSc in Nursing and interested to do work in Hospital : How to make my future bright?

Dear if you are not interested in doing job in hospital after completing BSc in nursing and really want to bright your future then choose your intersting field than you must apply for admission in that particular field

As per present qualification you can apply for laboratory courses after that you can open your own lab or you can join in lab as a assistant.
good luck...........
23rd December 2010, 10:09 PM
n1a2z3a4r5

As you have done B.Sc in nursing so now if you want to built you career in nursing field then either you have to join in hospital or in private nursing home.
But if you want to do something different from nursing then you have to study some other courses. you should take admission in any subject in which field you want to built your career.But from nursing if you want to do something without joining in hospital then you may join in medical store or as a lab assistant of a doctor etc.
23rd December 2010, 11:17 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
Since you do nursing, it would be good advice to work in a hospital for your experience and since you are not interested to work there, then you can work in some laboratory or open your own centre.

All the best.
28th December 2010, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i completed my BSc nursing,whether i can do MSc in forensic science to make my future bright
1st July 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i completed B Sc nursing and have one year clinical experience..and intrested in going abroad.please suggest me name of some best hospital to gain further experience.......
5th March 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Now only i have compleeted my Bsc nursing without clinical experience can igo to abroad for job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?