27th October 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is the four years part time Diploma course equivalent to three years regular Diploma course?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing 4 years part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Aryabhatta Institute of Technology Delhi. Kindly tell me whether this course is equivalent to the three years regular Diploma courses offered by other Government Diploma Institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?
  2. Part time Diploma of 4 years is equivalent to 3 years Diploma? Am I eligible for government exam?
  3. Is diploma considered to be full time if I have joined diploma course from second year?
  4. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  5. Is 2 years of diploma after 12th is equivalent to 3 years of diploma?
  6. Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?
  7. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  8. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  9. Is 3 years diploma after 10th and 2 years diploma after 12th is equivalent
  10. Which course can i study alongwith BMS graduation course?
  11. Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?
  12. Doing polytechnic diploma without higher secondary examination will create any problem at the time of job?
  13. Which college is the best for part time diploma?
  14. Is 2 years diploma in M.E after vocational equivalent to full 3 years diploma in M.E?
  15. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  16. Is VIEP diploma course a correspondence course, part time diploma course or a regular diploma course? Am I eligible for recruitment in government firms?
  17. Any government jobs for Yoga Masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
7th November 2016, 12:03 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Is the four years part time Diploma course equivalent to three years regular Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am pursuing 4 years part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Aryabhatta Institute of Technology Delhi. Kindly tell me whether this course is equivalent to the three years regular Diploma courses offered by other Government Diploma Institutes?

Yes, if you are currently pursuing 4 years diploma course, then it is also equivalent to the 3 year diploma course. You can get good job opportunities after completing your diploma in electrical engineering. You can join the following fields.

^ Indian Army.
^ Indian Air Force
^ Indian Navy
^ Indian Railways.
^ Indian Forest Service.

There are lots of job opportunities in the public sector.
You can join the following companies.

^ BHEL
^ Bhillai
^ SAIL
^ Steel
^ BGL
^ AIL

You can apply for these companies after completing your diploma in electrical engineering.
18th December 2019, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the four years part time Diploma course equivalent to three years regular Diploma course?

The part time diploma course (duration 3 and half year) is equivalent to full time diploma course
12th January 2020, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the four years part time Diploma course equivalent to three years regular Diploma course?

Part time diploma in civil engineering for 4 years is equivalent to 3 years diploma for 3 years
5th October 2022, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I have part time diploma course in automobile is equavallent to Regular three years diploma. can written statement from BTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?