12th February 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch

How to get good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrument branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  2. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  6. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  7. Is there any job in NTPC related to Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  9. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  11. What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?
  12. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  13. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  14. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  16. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  17. Is it useful to do M.E or M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after Electronics and Instrumentation? Jobs vacancies in this field for girls?
  18. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
12th February 2013, 10:07 AM
Beawar

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch

Dear..

First of all let me tell you that a mere Engineering is not at all enough for the job market that we have right now. You need to have other qualification and skill also in order to get a good job.

You must have these skills too :-

Good communication
Good Subject knowledge
Interpersonal skill
General awareness
Problem Handling capability
Creativity
Able to handle tough situation
Pressure handling etc

If you have completed your job and has these above mentioned qualities then you should registe yourself to the jobs in Job portals. Also you can consult some good consultancies otherwise attend walk ins and get a job.

ALL THE BEST
12th February 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch

i want a job in engineer.
i am b. tech. final year student .
how i can
21st February 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job after passing M.Sc. in electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?