24th September 2011, 02:31 AM
jigspharma

Future prospects through M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science course in India?

hi , i have done M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science from London , what will future aspects and demand for this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the future prospects after MSc in Environment Science and Technology
  2. M.Sc Biochemistry vs. M.Sc Zoology? Which course has better scope and jobs opportunities?
  3. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  4. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  5. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  6. Job opportunities and future prospects of M.Sc. in medical
  7. Am I eligible for CSIT UGC NET exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Science Degree in UK?
  8. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  9. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Is B.Sc. Major in Mass Communication a good course from future prospects? -- [New]
  13. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  14. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  15. What are the future prospects after pursuing MSc Petroleum Geology from MS university baroda
  16. What does the International law subject include? Institutes offering the course in India? What are the future prospects of the course?
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. Diploma in audiology and speech therapy: Colleges, Course Duration, Future Jobs Prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
5th January 2012, 07:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospects through M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science course in India?

The future options for a career after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science is immense. The options can be in the following fields or departments like education, regulatory bodies, marketing, administration etc. After M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Science jobs are available as a Pharmacist, Quality Assurance Health Manager, Medical Transcription,Teacher, Analytical Chemist of Quality Control Manager , Data Manager, Regulatory Manager and Career in Regulatory bodies, Clinical Research, Sales and Marketing etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?