22nd August 2012, 09:45 PM
jayashree desai

For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering

for genetic engg which entrance exam should i appear CET or AIEEE????
and which institutes in mumbai do offer genetic engg.??

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  4. Does AIEEE and WBJEE counseling include Genetic Engineering?
  5. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  8. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  9. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  10. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  11. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  13. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  14. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure for genetic engineering? How many years does it take? Any colleges in Mumbai for genetic engineering?
  16. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  17. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  18. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
28th October 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering

after doing iit can we do genetic engineering
28th April 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering

which exam to crack for getting admission in genetic engineering after 12th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?