30th March 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Does AIEEE and WBJEE counseling include Genetic Engineering?

hi,dis is annie,could u pls tell me if AIEEE and WBJEE counselling include genetic engineering??i want 2 pursue genetic engineering after my isc..ur help would be of great reverence 2 me...

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 71580 in WBJEE and 454035 in AIEEE?
  2. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Sports quota in WBJEE counselling
  4. Where the counseling will be held for WBJEE? What is the requirement for counseling?
  5. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969
  6. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  7. For genetic engineering which entrance exam should I appear between CET and AIEEE? Which institute is there in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering
  8. Will I be called for counseling after scoring 27383 rank in SRMEE?
  9. Minimum marks required to pursue genetic engineering?
  10. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE? -- [New]
  11. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  12. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  13. What is WBJEE counseling date?
  14. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  15. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  16. What is the exact date for counseling and venue of counseling for 6224 rank Holder in WBJEE engineering?
  17. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  18. When will the counseling of WBJEE engineering start?
18th August 2011, 11:16 PM
VIBHAV BANSAL
Junior Member+

Default Re: Does AIEEE and WBJEE counseling include Genetic Engineering?

No through AIEEE żou won't get genetics directly but you can take b.tech. biotech., in that you can do genetic engineering and also you can go for the same in your higher degree and in WBJEE there are some colleges that offers genetics engineering as main subject.
8th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are necessary in genetic engineering in B tech
22nd February 2012, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

which colleges offer genetic engineering through WBJEE?and what are the criteria?
10th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

does suratkal aieee college offers coures for genetic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?