6th June 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?

I'm arts student. I'm giving intermediate exam this year. I'm confused to think about what I do after intermediate. I heard about MBA Bt don't know much about this. Also I want about any banking job. what i do? Need advice in detail.

6th June 2015, 07:08 PM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?

If you are interested to do MBA,first of all you have to complete graduation degree then after you can apply for MBA.MBA is a very good professional coarse . There are many opportunities for MBA student in banking jobs.
6th June 2015, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?

As you are doing 12th Class (in Arts stream) this year, you may go with Bachelor of Arts (B.A) course after completion of 12th class and the specializations available are B.A in Economics, English, History, Sociology, Fine Arts, Journalism, Mass Communication, Mass Communication, Marketing, Social Work and Hons. On the other hand you may even go with Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)/ Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)/ Bachelor Degree in Mass Media (BMM)/ Bachelor of Business Administration and Graduate Diploma in Retail Management and Diploma in Banking, Marketing, Human Resources, Company Secretaryship courses. As far as my knowledge is concerned, the top courses available after 12th Class (Arts) are Bachelor of Arts (B.A)/ Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) courses. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for applying for bank jobs is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. After completing any of the mentioned degree, you are eligible to appear in Bank Recruitments and to pursue MBA course as well. There are many streams available in MBA course, so I suggest you to choose the best one based on your interests and achievements.
7th June 2015, 01:36 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after intermediate? Details of MBA and banking sector?

You can join Banking sector after graduation. MBA stands for Master in business Administration which is post graduation course after graduation.

There are various stream in MBA. You can select any stream according to your choice.

After completion MBA, you can join banking sector easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?