17th July 2014, 06:07 PM
saniyashaikh@123

How to study for NET/SET exam? What is the procedure for it?

Hi, I do heartly request the experts to tell me that How to study for the NET SET EXAM? What is the procedure that I can follow for it?

24th November 2014, 11:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for NET/SET exam? What is the procedure for it?

It depends on you to decide about the way you want to prepare for UGC NET/SET. You can prepare through self study or join some coaching classes. There are many ways of preparation and you must choose the one which suits your study style. You must choose the one which will allow you to gain maximum in less time.

If you have problem in self studies, then you have to join a coaching class and try to join a good coaching class. Check the record of the success of that coaching class and how many students have cleared from there before joining.

If you are good at self studies, then you must get a very good study material which covers the whole syllabus of NET/SET. Without a good study material, you will not be able to clear any of these exams.

Joining a coaching class will help you, if you like group studying. Many students gain a lot through group studies and you don't get bored while studying in a group. Hence, if you have a friend circle, then all can create your own study circle for preparation of NET/SET.

16th December 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for NET/SET exam? What is the procedure for it?

I am Studying SY Bcom Right This year ...i got dist in FY Bcom...So Should I Started to Preaparing for SET Or NET exam from now???
[email protected] mail me on this

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?