24th May 2011, 06:43 AM
Unregistered

Govt. JBT colleges after 12th with Vocational subjects?

i had vocational stream in which subjects are shorthand(84marks), typography & computer application(84marks), office proc. & prac.(68marks), english(67marks). can i apply for govt. jbt colledges

Related Questions:
  1. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  2. How to do JBT after 12th?
  3. Can I get a government job after passing 12th with 61% in Vocational?
  4. Am I eligible to join Lab Technician course after completion of 12th Class with Vocational subjects?
  5. For selection in JBT which are the best 3 subjects?
  6. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  7. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. Can I do JBT course in Chd after passing 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  10. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  11. Can I apply for JBT having not completed 12th but done Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  13. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  14. Is Vocational Subject compulsory in 12th to take admission in IIT Colleges?
  15. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  17. Courses to do after completion of 12th Vocational stream? Benefits of opting Vocational stream in 11th? -- [New]
  18. How can I get information for admission in JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
24th May 2011, 09:39 PM
frooty.scooty

Default Re: Govt. JBT colleges after 12th with Vocational subjects?

Dear friend,
According to your query, definetly you will join JBT After 12th .No.of colleges are there.
In 12th standerd you will secure minimum percentage ,i.e your percentage is in between 50 to 60%.Its better secure good percentage.So try to do best.

Several no.of colleges in india.
For more information visit the following link.

http://www.studyguideindia.com/Colleges/default.asp?Course=J-B-T-Colleges

ALL THE BEST.
12th June 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass in 86% form bhiwani board admistion in jbt
29th December 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i had secured 84.5 in 12th from cbse board. From 2012 jbt is for how many years?
29th May 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have got 77% marks in arts streem from cbse could i take admission in any govt jbt college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?