11th September 2016, 01:45 AM
R100kar

Graduate from Yashwant Rao Chauhan Open University, Nashik is eligible for IBPS and SBI PO posts?

Respected sir I got my bachelor degree in B.Com(Marathi medium) from yashwant rao chauhan open university nashik, this university is UGC certified, so can I be eligible for any bank exam conducted by IBPS and SBI for PO and other post....

11th September 2016, 08:12 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Graduate from Yashwant Rao Chauhan Open University, Nashik is eligible for IBPS and SBI PO posts?

Yes you are definitely eligible for appearing in any bank examination for your recruitment as a bank clerk or bank probationary officer in any nationalized bank of India being a graduate from UGC approved open university.

Also for your recruitment at above mentioned posts you need to clear bank examinations like IBPS bank clerk examination, SBI bank Clerk examination, IBPS bank PO examination or SBI bank PO examination.

* Also for appearing in these examination you need to satisfy criteria mentioned as following :-

i) You must be an Indian resident.

ii) You must have completed your graduation degree in any subject of your choice from a UGC approved regular or open university.

iii) Your age must lie within 20 years to 28 years for the post of bank cleak where as within 21 years to 30 years for the post of bank probationary officer ( PO ). Further there is provision of age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

iv) You must hold good communication skills along with basic knowledge of computer for working on it.

Further details can be gathered from official website of respective examinations which are www.ibps.iin and www.sbiexam.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?