26th December 2016, 08:42 AM
Aksrad

Can an OBC graduate with 58% apply for IBPS and SBI PO exams? Is there any relaxation for us?

Dear sir, I have got 58% in graduation so, am I eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam? I belongs to OBC category so, is there any relaxation for us in examination?

27th December 2016, 08:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an OBC graduate with 58% apply for IBPS and SBI PO exams? Is there any relaxation for us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aksrad View Post
Dear sir, I have got 58% in graduation so, am I eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam? I belongs to OBC category so, is there any relaxation for us in examination?
Yes, you can apply for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

You are from OBC category so you are eligible for cutoff marks and seat reservation.
27th December 2016, 04:37 PM
mani98

Default Re: Can an OBC graduate with 58% apply for IBPS and SBI PO exams? Is there any relaxation for us?

Eligibility criteria for IBPS & SBI PO:

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate must passed a Graduation from any recognized University
with 60% of Marks for General Candidates and SC ST Candidates with 55% of marks
Candidate age should be between 21 to 30 years for General Candidates
OBC Candidates have 3 years age relaxation
SC ST Candidates have 5 years age relaxation
for Physically Handicapped 10 years age relaxation.
27th December 2016, 09:03 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for IBPS and SBI PO entrance examination after bachelor degree with 58%.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-30 years for SBI PO and 20-30 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in it eligible for final selection. To get more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
27th December 2016, 10:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, why not OBC candidates with 58% marks in bachelor's degree can definitely apply for Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam for Probationary officer as well as SBI PO entrance examination. The academic qualification required for both exams is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum of passing percentage of marks is required to apply entrance exam.

The age limit for IBPS PO exam is 20-30 years and that for SBI PO is 21-30 years. OBC candidates get upper age relaxation of three years. There are three stages of exam, preliminary, mains and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?