13th December 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to build a career in engineering after 12th? I am currently in class 11th and want every detail

hello i am student of 11th std i m planning for my future for engineering i want to know about academics and bio medical in group a i want to everything in detail and i scored 70% in my sem 1 please help me out

25th June 2012, 01:51 PM
smitshah

Smile Re: How to build a career in engineering after 12th? I am currently in class 11th and want every detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello i am student of 11th std i m planning for my future for engineering i want to know about academics and bio medical in group a i want to everything in detail and i scored 70% in my sem 1 please help me out
hello dear first of all you not mention that where you live?so if you want to pursue engineering from Gujarat then there are some government colleges
L.D COLLEGE AHMEDABAD
VGEC CHNDKHEDA
BVM VIDHYANAGAR ANAND
MS UNIVERSITY BARODA
these are best gov. engineering college in Gujarat
there are also self-finance colleges but i suggest you to work hard and take admission in this colleges because in self-finance colleges fee structure is very high.other option is if you want to do master then take admission in that college that is near your house and after second year start coaching for master so that you can take admission in IIT'S IIIT'S NIT'S etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?