20th March 2012, 09:38 PM
sharanya Murugaraj

How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?

Sir / madam,

I have done my B.E Computer Science Engineering,2009 passout.I would like to write group 2 exam. kindly suggest me the preparation for the same.Please kindly tell me the procedure for applying for group 2 exam.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for Group I exam if I am Physiotherapist? Date of Group I exam? Am I eligible for any exemption?
  2. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same? -- [New]
  3. How to apply and write for TNPSC group II exam? Procedure to apply for TNPSC group II exam?
  4. How to prepare for TNPSC Group I exam?
  5. Is an M.Tech 1st year student eligible for Group 1 exam? List of books that should be referred
  6. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  7. How to apply for Group I services exam? What is the syllabus of the exam and question papers for the entrance exam?
  8. How to apply for Group II exam? From where to get the form and what is the procedure to apply?
  9. Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam? Books which will be helpful for my preparation? Procedure to apply for exam?
  10. Selection procedure for DSP in Group I
  11. How may i know about the details of Group 1 Exam? How to prepare for it?
  12. How to prepare for group II? What is the procedure to prepare?
  13. What is the pattern of group II exam? How to get the study material? how to prepare for group II?
  14. What is the procedure for Group II exam?
  15. When will Group I and Group II exams be conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for Civil Services, Group I and Group II Exam? Pattern of exam and previous year papers?
  17. Am I eligible to write Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing BE in Chennai? Which are the best books to prepare for this Exam?
  18. How should I prepare for group I exam? Materials for the exam?
23rd April 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?

how to prepare for group 2 examination cani have any sugision are plane shedule
2nd May 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Group II exam? Procedure to apply for Group II exam?

hai sir/madam can u please recommend books on indian history for group2 exam
9th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare group ii exam
14th August 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

hello friends to achieve ur goal believe in GOD n take the blessing of ur parents and read only two hours with concentration
14th August 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

hello friends to achieve ur goal believe in GOD n take the blessing of ur parents and read only two hours daily with concentration
15th August 2012, 06:44 PM
samatha89
Member+

Sir / madam,

I have done my B.E Computer Science Engineering,2009 passout.I would like to write group 2 exam. kindly suggest me the preparation for the same.Please kindly tell me the procedure for applying for group 2 exam.
10th November 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare group2 and what is the syllabus
16th August 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualification for group 2 and how to prepare for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?