23rd July 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is Happy Valley institute of Management studies(Coimbatore) approved by AICTE? What's the admission procedure?

happy valley institute of management studies coimbatore is aicte apporved or not ....... if i join that institute or not plz giude me...

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor of Arts course in Hospitality Management from Institute of Advance Management is recognized by MHRD, AICTE or other body? -- [New]
  2. Is this KAT Institute of Technology & Management Delhi AICTE approved?
  3. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology & Management is approved by AICTE?
  4. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  5. Is Aura management institute situated at Rajkot AICTE approved?
  6. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  7. Is the PK institute of technology and management in Mathura AICTE approved?
  8. Master in Automobile Engineering from APEX Institute of Management is AICTE and UGC approved?
  9. If the institute if UGC/DEC approved but not AICTE approved then can one appear for Government Service? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management if completed PGDM(HR) from AICTE approved college?
  11. Colleges approved by AICTE in Uttaranchal?
  12. Is institute of management bhubaneshwar AICTE approved?
  13. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  14. Is Jagannath Institute of Technology and Management, Paralakhemundi(Orissa) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  15. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  16. List of AICTE approved institute which provides B.Tech Civil Engineering in correspondence mode?
  17. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  18. Will there be a problem if my MBA institute is accredited by NAAC with A++ and not approved by AICTE?
8th July 2015, 08:16 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Happy Valley institute of Management studies(Coimbatore) approved by AICTE? What's the admission procedure?

Yes, the collage is approved by UGC and affiliated by AICTE and you can get the admission in this collage for any course and the admission procedure is -

>> for this you have to register for online counselling and fill in your choice this collage as first choice and after alloting seat in collage go with your score card of AIEEE and other documents and submit the required documents and fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?