24th April 2017, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Haryana Open Board is applicable for Army Institute of Law (Law Entrance Test)?

Hello sir I have completed 12th from Haryana Open Board. I want to give test of Army Institute Of Law (Law Entrance Test). I want to know whether i am eligible for the test and also admission or not. Thankyou

25th April 2017, 12:08 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Haryana Open Board is applicable for Army Institute of Law (Law Entrance Test)?

Kindly see the eligibility criteria of Army Institute of Law before applying

Eligibility criteria
>> Candidate must have pass class 10+2 from Punjab school education board or any other examination recognized by Punjab University.
>> Candidate passing the compartment paper of 10+2 are not eligible for exam
>> Weightage is given to wards of gallantry award winners and war widows, as per criteria of Army head quarter.

Fees structure of Army Institute Of Law for LLM is given below
26th September 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Haryana Open Board is applicable for Army Institute of Law (Law Entrance Test)?

Hello sir I have completed 12th from National institute of open schooling(nios). I want to give test of Army Institute Of Law (Law Entrance Test). I want to know whether i am eligible for the test and also admission or not.
9th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I have completed my 12th with HBSE board . I want admission in law college Can I get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?