2nd February 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Which board has more value between CBSE and HBSE board? In which board can I get maximum marks?

Sir which board has more value between cbse and hbse board. In which board I can get maximum marks

Related Questions:
  1. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  2. Which Board is better to study Science among PSEB and CBSE?
  3. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  4. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  5. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  7. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  8. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  9. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  10. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  11. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  13. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  14. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  15. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  16. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Is it good for one to transfer from CBSE syllabus to Kerala state syllabus?
4th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board has more value between CBSE and HBSE board? In which board can I get maximum marks?

From my point of view, Central Board of Secondary Board is far better than HBSE board for 10th as well as 10+2 examination. So, I would suggest you to appear for board examinations from CBSE board.

On other hand, CBSE is the board which has transparent copy checking facilities and less margin of error as compared to other boards. So, you can get maximum marks for content which you write in answer sheet during exams.
4th February 2016, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board has more value between CBSE and HBSE board? In which board can I get maximum marks?

No board is meant to be of less value, all are educational boards. It is only ones' own preference and choice of board to opt for. You can build up a career being in either of the boards.

However, CBSE board is preferred over HBSE board in some cases, i.e. CBSE syllabus and education pattern is adopted in various entrance examination. Apart from this the medium of education is English.

But, still I would like to say that you can score more marks and be the top scorer being in either of the boards.
4th February 2016, 05:02 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can get maximum marks in either of the board, there is no problem in it. You just need to be focused on your studies and can definitely score well.

However, it is preferred to opt for the board in which you were earlier studying as suddenly changing of board will hamper your education as the pattern will be totally changed.
6th September 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am student of tenth class l want to ask please tell me which board has value more CBSE and haryana if both have value same please tell me hurry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?