25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do an Internship being an M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service Management) student?

Hello Friends,
I am pursuing M.Sc in Dietetics and Food Service Management. I want to do an Internship. Can I do Internship in any field related to my course? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of doing internship in CMC for 1st year M.Sc Food Service Management student?
  2. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  3. Anyone wish to do experienced internship in China can apply on webpage www.nowisi-internship.com
  4. Best jobs available for diploma catering students
  5. How can I give ICAR NET exam? I am a student of MSc dietetics and food service management
  6. List automobile service centres for doing internship? Procedure to apply for internship?
  7. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  8. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  9. How can I do internship in automobile service centre in the month of January?
  10. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme at IIT being a M.Tech Food Engineering & Technology student?
  11. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Hotel Management student?
  12. How can I do hotel management? I am a BHMS student pursuing internship
  13. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  16. Does L&T offer Internship to Master of Personnel Management candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?

15th December 2020, 06:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do an Internship being an M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service Management) student?

Yes, You can do an Internship being an M.Sc(Dietetics and Food Service Management) student.

You can search internship on internshala portal using different filters.

As you find internship of your interest.

Check eligibility criteria and if you are eligible than go for it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?