6th December 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Which has more job opportunities Commerce or Non Medical?

Sir i am doing 10th in cbse and next year which line i choose commerce or non medical . I will get 78% to 83% in 10th class. Which has more job opporuinty Commerce or non medical. Where in india or in other country?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class
  2. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Studies student who have 5 years of work experience in Medical field?
  3. Elifibility for Bachelor of Electronics Commerce course? Job opportunities after this course?
  4. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
  5. Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  7. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  8. What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students?
  9. What are the job opportunities after M.Com?
  10. Which course should I do after scoring 60% in Maharashtra HSc Commerce? What are the opportunities in commerce in future?
  11. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  12. Job Opportunities after 12th Medical?
  13. Need information about job opportunities after Physiotherapy?
  14. What is the scope in BME? What are the job opportunities?
  15. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?
  16. What is the scope after MSc in molecular biology and molecular biology?
  17. Can I get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com degree?
  18. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
7th December 2015, 01:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which has more job opportunities Commerce or Non Medical?

There are plenty of core jobs in each of these. However, the number of aspirants are increasing day by day, so job opportunities are becoming less, only the brightest ones get core jobs.

You can go in whichever field you like, don't just go after job and money, because your interest should be the sole criteria. After 12th, you have to clear entrance exams for which lakhs of students appear and only few thousands get into govt colleges/institutes.

So,if you have any specific question related to any of these fields, you can come back again and comment on this thread.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?