15th November 2012, 11:14 AM
pankhmittal

Has SSC stopped conducting section officer exam?

has ssc stopped conducting section officer exam....pelase provide to me the deails

Related Questions:
  1. SSC Section Officer Audit Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Am I eligible for section officer exam after completing graduation in Pharmacy? Is it necessary to have a degree in commerce for this exam?
  3. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  4. How to complete the section officer exam for university of Bihar? I have applied for the post of section officer in Bihar University?
  5. Is there section cutoff marks in SSC?
  6. How to crack SSC CGL entrance exam? How to crack Geometry, Trigonometry and science section in SSC exam
  7. How to prepare for SSC entrance exam to become a CID officer? Syllabus of the SSC exam?
  8. Date of section officer audit exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much should I have to score in my Final year of BBA having secured an aggregate of 52% in last two years to be eligible for Customs Officer Job? Can I appear for SSC Exam for Customs Officer in my final year of Graduation?
  10. Study Material to prepare for GPSC Section Officer Exam of this year?
  11. From where to download the Uttarkhand PSC forms? What are the qualification requirements?
  12. Study material for Section Officer exam in Punjabi Language preferably? Where to get the sample papers?
  13. How to become an income tax officer by qualifying SSC graduate level exam? Minimum marks required to get CTBT in SSC?
  14. What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?
  15. What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to appear for SSC for Income Tax Officer?
  17. Can a CA become an Income Tax Officer without appearing for SSC exam?
  18. What is the scope in railways after scoring 76% overall? I am a IT graduate from GBTU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?