16th October 2011, 08:28 AM
yuvarajvmca

How to answer the question of Tell me about your college life?

One of the CTS Interview Question:

Tell me about your college life?

17th October 2011, 09:02 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to answer the question of Tell me about your college life?

tell me about your college life is very common HR question for company interview. so many company so many times ask this question to the candidates at the time of interview.be honest and tell what you have done in your college life.

in most of the cases engineering students do lots of fun in college life. if you are among them then just say that i enjoyed the college life a lot with my good friends. i got so many good friends from my college. besides study if you have done anything you may say that. if anything memorable happen in your college life you may include that incident.

if you was serious in you college life and you have studied a lot then also tell it truly. whatever you have done tell that truly for answering this question. answer this question very casually and don't bluff. if you achieved anything in your college life just mention it. if you was a good player in your college team then also mention it.

in this question always try to avoid any negative thing about your college. there may be so many negative side of your college but don't mention that or only you may mention one negative side. always try to prove that your institution is the best institution to you.

if you have already selected in CTS then congratulation to you. if you are trying for job then best of luck for you.
17th October 2011, 09:13 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
Interview for the job can be either a technical interview or HR interview or it can include both.
The above you have asked is the HR question.You need to give a short explanation about your college life.Describe mostly about your pleasant happening and not more of unpleasant things.
You need to tell about your activities which you have did in the college related to the job for which you are applying.
You can include about
your man management activities,
organising a event and
you can point out if you have been in NCC.
you need to impress them that you are well suited for that job.
17th October 2011, 10:24 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear,
first of all i think you should care about that always "be yourself" before an hr personnel.
tell him or her that why are such.no matter what they ask you.
as far as your college life is concerned you focs on your perception method,viz - i am a daily class goer choosy of teachers..
they actually ask you this type of questions to judge your level of perception and how loyal you are.
they are very good at identifying liers.
just be calm and present what you are.

best of luck......
17th October 2011, 10:29 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear,
first of all i think you should care about that always "be yourself" before an hr personnel.
tell him or her that why are such.no matter what they ask you.
as far as your college life is concerned you should focus on your perception method,viz - i am a daily class goer choosy of teachers..
they actually ask you this type of questions to judge your level of perception and how loyal you are.
they are very good at identifying liers.
just be calm and present what you are.

best of luck......
29th November 2011, 12:26 PM
sindhuvel92

Dear,
If they ask u to say something about ur college life..
then u can tell them abt the expectations with which u entered the college, the expectations that are satisfied by ur college, the things that u miss after ur college days that are really required to be mentioned, any unforgettable important achievement in ur college days... 4etc
24th December 2011, 04:14 PM
rrmm92

Be honest and tell what you have done in your college life.
You need to tell about your activities which you have did in the college related to the job for which you are applying.
You can include about
your man management activities,
organising a event and
you can point out if you have been in NCC.

in this question always try to avoid any negative thing about your college. there may be so many negative side of your college but don't mention that or only you may mention one negative side. always try to prove that your institution is the best institution to you.
15th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

something tell about our college
quick reply me
29th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

what all are the questions that are commonly asked in non voice BPO interviews?
5th September 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

how can i answer the question,(about your college llife)
22nd September 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

yaar: instead if giving suggestions please start the topic and let know how to tell this in front of interviewer..

GIVE AN DEMONSTRATION..
7th January 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

this is priya from chennai how to answer tell me about your college life in basically please give me some example
6th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

dis is jai from chennai give some tips with good examples
15th February 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

How to answer the college life?
4th September 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

friends help me ..tmro I hane interview...
4th September 2013, 06:13 PM
BASAVARAJ B.S

Hi,
This is an beautiful question ,first you start telling about first day of your life what did felt when you was getting ready to the college ,then how get confused to get class room,which was the first class did you attended how you felt about teacher.
20th September 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Give a example of clg life from other
4th October 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

For example if u atten the intrw related to BPO......just follow the below sentences to proceed
If i get a chance to remember about my college.i am really felt sad and regret..bcos during my college days i had a lot of enjoyment and funniest moments.before i have joined the college.i was very much intended to join the course which is very much relevant to communications .so that, i have choosen the course called ece.then,my lecturesrs was motiveted me in lot of ways to improve my communication and my attitude as well.And i have participated some english seminar topics to improve my communication level to be get placed in the reputed MNC like this..every sytep which was made by me during the cxollege days only related to improve my attitude and communicateion skils..even though the teachers trying to say anything about the topic, iused to learn their body movement,way of expression and gesturures.i also implemented those styles to my seminaar at the end of my semester
11th October 2013, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

please give small example of about college life topic notes
20th October 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

friends help me ..tmro I hane interview...
28th November 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Thinking about those memorable days is like flying in the sky without an wings.. Infact, I have enjoyed a lot by doing so much funniest things... Apart from my studies, I am always seek to develop my communication skill and attitude...Usually , My friends motivated me to do the things which enhances me to stand in a stage without any fear..
1st December 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

About my college life, say the real things. If you can't answer the question u not learned or done anything in college.
22nd June 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I studied B.com in DG vaishnav college from 2003-2006, its one of the top ten arts and science colleges in India, Everyone had certain dream about the college that i want to study, when I entered that college it satisfied my dreams, Apart from studies and conducting test, our college focuses on lot of extracurricular activies like involving yourself in NCC and NSS, and they conduct cultural day among colleges were we can participate in different events and show your skills, the fees which they are offering the course is very good, we also have campus interviews and lot of people have been selected in it.
11th May 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to answer the question of Tell me about your college life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvarajvmca View Post
One of the CTS Interview Question:

Tell me about your college life?
Hi sir actually I love painting in my college they conducted competition I have participated and I gt prize also and am so enjoyed a lot with my friends and we used to bunk classes and went to the movies when last year of my btech and we used to bet winner gave a party's and we celebrate friends birthdays specially like they didn't forget their birdays in their life and we also went to a vijag tour actually I don't like travelling am not fell well BT wen I went with my friends am feel very happy and also its very enjoble and we have seen so many places like aruku valley,kilasagiri and beach araku valley is a green environment and no pollution and it is very present place and we went beach at eve I like so much
9th November 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm reject from a company bcz of they asked me about my clg first day ..... so plzz tell me about it?
4th March 2020, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have tomorrow interview in bpo so can u give same topic note
7th March 2020, 04:54 PM
Fortune Education

Post Re: How to answer the question of Tell me about your college life?

Hi,
Most of the interviews, this is the most common question "Tell me about your college". And the candidates start to get nervous and can't give the proper answer. But it is a very easy question to answer.

It is a very small and humble advice to all, at first you have to be relax, don't be nervous. Give a small smile and tell them where did you complete your college. Tell about your college environment, your positive vives, your friends circle, some pleasant memories.

But you need to keep it mind that nervousness can kill your smartness, confidence. So, don't give change to nervous to spoil your interview.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?