28th January 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

how can i appear nata entrance examination, from where i get the applicatiion form and the closing date\last date of application the examination centres in kerala

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA? -- [New]
  2. How to appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application form?
  3. Last date of application for NATA exam? How to get the application form?
  4. How can I appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application forms? What is the last date for it?
  5. Where NATA application form will be distributed in Chandigarh?
  6. How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?
  7. How to get the application form for NATA exam?
  8. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  9. Where can I get NATA application form in Kanyakumari? How to download the forms online?
  10. From where to download NATA application form? Date of entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?
  12. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  13. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
  14. Where I can get the application form of NATA in Kolkata? Detailed information and requirements to apply?
  15. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  17. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  18. When will be the forms for NATA Entrance Exam be available for the year 2012?
29th January 2012, 12:11 AM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: How to appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i appear nata entrance examination, from where i get the applicatiion form and the closing date\last date of application the examination centres in kerala
The notification for NATA 2012 is yet to be released.

Normally, you register online and proceed to fix your dates for online test of your convenient date and centre. The exams can be taken upto 25th Sept. You can even take the test multiple times, if you want to improve the score within the window upto 25th Sept.

There is no physical form to be procured and filled. Everything is online.

Last year, you had centres in Kerala in the following towns:

Thiruvananthapuram
Thrissur
Kollam
Kuttipuram
Chelembra

You may have more centres in the current year.

Their website is http://www.nata.in/www/Home.aspx
29th January 2012, 08:50 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

Hi dear.........
The details information for NATA exam..............

Good luck................
29th January 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir cn u plz tel me abt the entrance exam for bca conducted by various universities
15th March 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

is it important to write all india entrance examination if we are appearing for nata exam
1st May 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

can i still apply for NATA or is it late for NATA? Pl guide me and if yes give me the procedure for applying
4th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i.ve failled in 200/60 marks first nata exam. now i'll be write second time. now how many marks should get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?