20th December 2010, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

From where to download NATA application form? Date of entrance exam?

I am a student of XII standard. I would like to appear for Nata exam, where should I download registration form. and when the exam will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. From which site to download NATA entrance test application form?
  2. How can I appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application forms? What is the last date for it?
  3. How to appear for NATA entrance exam? From where to get the application form?
  4. Last date of application for NATA exam? How to get the application form?
  5. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  6. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  7. When the application form of NATA will be released? Syllabus of NATA? -- [New]
  8. Where can I get NATA application form in Kanyakumari? How to download the forms online?
  9. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  10. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  11. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  12. Examination date and date of availability of application form for NATA?
  13. Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When are the application forms given for NATA? Last date for getting the form?
  15. Last date of submitting the application form for NATA exam?
  16. When to submit application form for NATA Exam?
  17. Application form availability, last date to apply and fee structure for taking NATA
  18. Availability date of application forms for NATA examination?
20th December 2010, 09:23 PM
ndpiparava

Default Re: From where to download NATA application form? Date of entrance exam?

hi dear,you can register as well download NATA exam form below site..and NATA exam date is 30th September for every year...best luck
http://www.nata.in
20th December 2010, 09:31 PM
dinomani

Default Re: From where to download NATA application form? Date of entrance exam?

Go through this link. Also check the NATA website to confirm whether it is correct or not
http://entrance.icbse.com/nata/application-form/
20th December 2010, 09:57 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is an entrance test for the admission in undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India.

NATA is a paper based + computer based test.

The NATA Pre-Registration form can be downloaded from the website www.nata.in

The forms can also be availed at all the Test Centers.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.It is advisable to register well in advance.

NATA can be given till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.
NATA can be given as many number of times.But for every new attempts test fees have to be paid afresh in full.

NATA Fees is Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ Postal order/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi.
The demand draft along with Pre-registration form and other supporting documents has to be submitted at the Test center at the time of Registration.
20th December 2010, 10:40 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: From where to download NATA application form? Date of entrance exam?

Hello..
As you have asked for the NATA exam. here are the details. The exam will start from 1st of march and the good news is that you can give the exam in between 1st of march to 30th september 2011 at the centre decided by them.
For more details you can visit the websites. I have given their link.
www.nata.in or www.niasa.org
20th December 2010, 11:03 PM
nishant1110

The website of NATA is www.nata.in. All details are available there. You can visit the site and get everything about the exam, not just the form & date.
20th December 2010, 11:10 PM
anitha03

http://www.winentrance.com/engineeri...ture-NATA.html
21st December 2010, 01:31 PM
sdeepika.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of XII standard. I would like to appear for Nata exam, where should I download registration form. and when the exam will be conducted?
the exam will start from the first week of march 2011 till September 30th
the details are given in the following website. refer this for full details

http://entrance.icbse.com/nata/dates/

i hope this will help u. AND u need to prepare for mathematics as well
21st December 2010, 02:39 PM
anitha03

hi here i have attached one set of question paper of indian bank po exam find the attachment below
24th December 2010, 10:32 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend .....
you can download the NATA exam form fron the official website of nata:
www.nata.in

and the exam date is about 30th September as it is held on the very day every year......

so best of luck
17th January 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i missed nata exam (2011)which was on jan 14th . please inform me if there is another chance to write the exam.
17th January 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i missed nata exam (2011)which was on jan 14th . please inform me if there is another chance to write the exam.
7th March 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

no forms are available of nata 2011 on the sites mentioned by you. is there any other process to fill the form?
20th March 2011, 08:33 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hi Friend,
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level examination for admission to undergraduate courses in Architecture.

NATA Application Form 2011:
The Application Form can be downloaded in the documents section of the official website.
You can collect the Application Form from the Test Centres.
The completed forms along with the DD and required documents should be submitted at the Test Centers from 1st March 2011.

Website – www.neta.in

regards
~Kapila~
27th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

WHERE NATA TEST CENTRE IN KOLKATA
28th April 2011, 05:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The NATA Application form was availiable in the official website of NATA, So if you are interested to apply for NATA examination, then please visit the official website and apply for NATA examination before 25 Spetember.

NATA Examination Fees -

NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ Postal order/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of 'Council of Architecture', payable at New Delhi. The demand draft along with Pre-registration form and other supporting documents is to be submitted at the Test center at the time of Registration.

NATA Dates -

The dates on which NATA is available depends on the Test Centre.

NATA can be given on any working day till 25th September every year at designated Test Centers. However, some test centers may stop conducting tests even before this date. Please check with the center before you go for registration.

And for complete information regarding NATA examination, then please visit the official website -

http://www.nata.in/www/default.aspx
28th April 2011, 07:24 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
NATA Application Form 2011:-

The Application Form can be downloaded in the documents section of the official website.
You can collect the Application Form from the Test Centres.
The completed forms along with the DD and required documents should be submitted at the Test Centers from 1st March 2011.

Website – www.neta.in.

For more details , you can visit the following website:-

http://www.nata.in/www/default.aspx.

Thanks.
28th April 2011, 07:42 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

T
28th April 2011, 07:43 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

NATA Application / Registration Form
NATA is offered as a paper based + computer based test.

The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website:-

The same is also available at all the Test Centers. We suggest – Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’ s preferred test date.
Approach the Test Center located at college / school of Architecture at a location convenient to the candidate with the documents listed below and test fees.

Fill up and submit the form
Pay the fees through Demand Draft.
Get the online registration form filled
Get receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center.

Download Application Form: http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf

Documents required for Registration:-

Std. X or equivalent exam marklist – attested copy
One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form. Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate attested copy Test fees in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’ payable at New Delhi.
Valid email address.
Fees

NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center.
29th April 2011, 01:31 AM
PRINCE_AKG
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi friend...

you can download NATA Application Form official website
or
can be obtained from Test Centers ..

completed forms along with the required documents & DD should be submitted at the Test Centers from 1st March 2011.

NATA 2011 exam start from 1st April 2011.

For details information visit..

Code:
www.nata.in
29th April 2011, 06:39 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

NATA can be given till 30th September every year.

The form can be downloaded from the following website:

29th April 2011, 07:40 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

NATA 2011 - Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Pre-Registration form is now available. It is a computer fillable form. Candidates may download and fill the form and take a print

of filled form with them to the Test Center along with other relevant documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 800/- drawn in favour

of 'Council of Architecture' payable at New Delhi.

Please read instructions on the Pre-registration form carefully before filling up the form.

Please Note - Applications are only accepted at test centers. Please do not send the forms to any other location.

Download the Broucher For more Information :- or Log on to www.nata.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NATA 2011 Broucher.pdf(68.7 KB, 206 views)
29th April 2011, 09:38 PM
venkatesh467049
Banned

The keyword used to transfer control from a function back to the calling function is
A. switch B. goto
C. go back D. return
30th April 2011, 12:24 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is an entrance test for the admission in undergraduate course in Architecture (Bachelor of Architecture) in India.

NATA is a paper based + computer based test.

The forms can also be availed at all the Test Centers.

Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.It is advisable to register well in advance.

NATA can be given till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.
NATA can be given as many number of times.But for every new attempts test fees have to be paid afresh in full.

NATA Fees is Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ Postal order/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi.
The demand draft along with Pre-registration form and other supporting documents has to be submitted at the Test center at the time of Registration.
thanks
29th May 2011, 07:25 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

As you have asked for the NATA exam. here are the details. The exam will start from 1st of march and the good news is that you can give the exam in between 1st of march to 30th september 2011 at the centre decided by them.
For more details you can visit the websites. I have given their link.
www.nata.in or www.niasa.org
4th January 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;281323]I am a student of XII standard. I would like to appear for Nata exam, where should I download registration form. and when the exam will be conducted?how can i apply for it?
17th February 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

how to cullect nata aplication form
25th November 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the date and fees of NATA exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?