16th January 2012, 07:45 PM
quadry

How to appear and prepare for NET SET exam? I have completed LLM with IPR

How to appear and prepare for net set exam. I have completed LLM with IPR

19th January 2012, 03:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear and prepare for NET SET exam? I have completed LLM with IPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadry View Post
How to appear and prepare for net set exam. I have completed LLM with IPR
The National Eligibility Test for Lectureship is conducted in the month of June and December every year.
You may appear in the test conducted in any of the two months of the year provided you have scored a minimum of 55% in your masters degree examination.
The application forms are available online on www.ugcnetonline.in.

As far as preparation for the test is concerned, the best and the proven way is by following the syllabus provided by the university grant commission and referring to previous question papers.
As you have done LLM, the subject in which you may take the test is Law.

Syllabus of Law
Previous Year Question Papers
1st September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear and prepare for NET SET exam? I have completed LLM with IPR

I have done Bcom, D.B.M,LL.B,LL.M in Criminal law and passed UGC NET exam in criminology. Whether I am elligible for lecturership in any law college? Or Any other college having courses of Arts, Commerce, Science and if yes,in what kind of colleges I am elligible for lecturership job?
21st December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i m in llm2.how to apply for set exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?