7th August 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How to appear for SET or NET exam for Lectureship after completing M.A Political Science

Res/sir, i have completed m.a. In political science & done m.ed also. Now i want to appear for set or net exam for lectureship .. So , i want to know what is the process to appear for this exam & dates for application & exam .. Also i want syllabus for this exam ..

Related Questions:
  1. SET and NET papers for English Literature and Political Science?
  2. NET Political Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  4. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  5. What should I study after completing M.A. in Political Science? -- [New]
  6. NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  8. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  9. What syllabus should I prepare for SET Exam in Political Science?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  11. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I give NET/SET-Economics after 3rd semester or only after completing MBA?
  13. Good books and beneficial topics for SLET English Literature?
  14. Which books should I prepare for NET Exam for Political Science? What will be the pattern of NET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed after doing M.E(PPM) in OU with 62%
  16. Is it mandatory to clear the NET exam for lectureship even after completing the Ph.D?
  17. Political science question papers for NET exam
  18. Am I eligible to write the UGC NET exam for lectureship after completing MBA finance with 70%?
8th August 2012, 01:34 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to appear for SET or NET exam for Lectureship after completing M.A Political Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Res/sir, i have completed m.a. In political science & done m.ed also. Now i want to appear for set or net exam for lectureship .. So , i want to know what is the process to appear for this exam & dates for application & exam .. Also i want syllabus for this exam ..
How To Apply For UGC NET

In order to join the lectureship program..you will have to appear for the UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) which is conducted every year in the months of June and December..

You can apply for the exam by going to http://ugcnetonline.in and registering yourself for the exam..

The exam for the month of June is already over and the next exam shall be conducted in the month of December for which the notification shall release in one or 2 months..

You can visit the same website and get to know about the release date of the form..

__________________________________________________ _________

Eligibility Criterion :-

>> A candidate must have cleared his post graduation from a recognized University

>> The candidate must have attained an aggregate percentage of 55% without rounding off (50% for the reserved categories)

Note :- There is no upper age limit for appearing in the exam..

__________________________________________________ __________

I have attached a few previous year question papers of Political Science along with this post..

You can go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

I have also attached the bank challan form along with this that you will have to make in order to register yourself for the examination..

For any queries you can visit the above mentioned site..

You can view the syllabus for your subject by Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Political Science D-02-10.pdf(151.7 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf Political Science J-02-11 Paper - III.pdf(126.3 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET 2011Paper-I (SET-X).pdf(170.7 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf Political Science D-02-11 Paper - III.pdf(121.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET bank_challan.pdf(420.3 KB, 67 views)
8th August 2012, 11:05 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for SET or NET exam for Lectureship after completing M.A Political Science

Since you have completed M.A in Political Science you can certainly apply for the next NET/SET exam. But it is a must that you should have secured at least 55% in M.A. The applications for the next exam should be available by September/October. Being from political science background you will need to select the same subjects for this exam. The syllabus is similar to the M.A course. All the details are provided in the UGC site.
14th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for SET or NET exam for Lectureship

Dear Sir,

Can you please let me know whether any study material is availbale for General Paper and Paper on Commerce. If yes, from where can I get the same.

Thanks.
14th August 2012, 01:03 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to appear for SET or NET exam for Lectureship after completing M.A Political Science

Hai ,
Since you have completed M.A in Political Science you can certainly apply for the next NET/SET exam. But it is a must that you should have secured at least 55% in M.A. The applications for the next exam should be available by September/October. Being from political science background you will need to select the same subjects for this exam. The syllabus is similar to the M.A course. All the details are provided in the UGC site.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?